Looking for a business data vendor? Look no further.
You may know LexisNexis as a vendor of news and company information for business development managers and sales managers, as the provider of a vast research archive for the academic world or as the provider of one of the world's most elaborate sets of patent information. What you may not yet know, is that we offer our extensive data sets to third parties who incorporate it in their information products, software programs, and apps or who use it to feed into their machine learning algorithms.
Whether you need a global data vendor to power your business application or corporate intranet, LexisNexis offers you access to an unparalleled number of trusted sources, including:
- 17,000+ licensed news and business sources
- 4 million news articles and social media feeds daily, spanning 75 languages and 100+ countries
- Over 1.9 million company profiles and 3.1 million decision makers
- More than 6,500 international news sources, 6,000+ magazines and program transcripts from thousands of shows from hundreds of major global news networks
- A comprehensive collection of patent data from more than 100 patent authorities—31 in full text
- Vital regulatory and legal information, including 168 million federal and state court dockets and 7 million court documents, including 1.2 million briefs, pleadings and motions
- 600+ company & industry sources
- 200+ executive and biographical sources
- Access to profiles on 80 million companies worldwide, 1,000 industries and 80 million executives
- A powerful taxonomy system called LexisNexis SmartIndexing Technology™, that helps your customers uncover the most relevant search results
Our content can be delivered to you in variety of delivery options, depending on your needs:
Web service kit
Is an XML-based application programming interface (API) that can seamlessly integrate premium LexisNexis content into your application.
Distributed news feeds
17k of near real-time licensed news and business publications delivered in one unified XLM feed; plus each article is tagged for detailed indexing and analytics.
Deliver content into your product offering in XHTML, NITF v3.0, and v 2.5 format emails, newsletters, RSS feeds, and mobile devices using Java and HTML.
Quickly surface news and business intelligence into SharePoint applications. LexisNexis supports User ID, Password, Client Matter, SSS and is Web parts, portlets, and JSR 168 compliant.
Allows users to build durable links to specific documents, sources, and searches.
A single, unified API allows users to integrate targeted news and social media into their application, platform, research or analytics.
Pricing for our data subscriptions depends on the content that is acquired and the number of users. A one-time setup and development fee is charged to custom deliver your chosen solution. If you are interested in working with LexisNexis as your data vendor, please fill out the form below to request a cost estimate.
- Near real-time news and social media information
- Access to news archives dating almost 40 year back
- Global information provider spanning over 200 countries and 90 languages
- Variety of delivery mechanisms
- Experienced development team to help integration into any environment